With a sensibility as carefree and relaxed as Boulder itself, Flatiron Vista invites you to explore your surroundings and discover your favorite getaways. Positioned in the coveted Whittier neighborhood, the community is surrounded by some of the city’s most picturesque streets.
This central location puts you within easy reach of world-class outdoor space and just minutes from Google offices, the CU Boulder campus, Downtown and Pearl Street amenities, and the HOP Bus route. Fantastic shopping, dining and nightlife, including Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Target, Apple, REI and Century Boulder movie theater are so close, you might just forget where you left your car keys.
Live the Boulder Lifestyle
The allure of Boulder living is hard to resist. Here, quaint cityscapes are nestled into the majestic foothills of the Rocky Mountains, and the creative community’s laidback lifestyle fosters a thirst for adventure and fun!
Those with a passion for the outdoors will enjoy 300 days of sunshine and all-season recreation, including hiking, biking, skiing and more. From the world-famous, pine-scented trails to the Downtown historic district’s fantastic shops, galleries, restaurants and craft breweries, there’s always something to do in Boulder!
Things to Do in Boulder
- HISTORIC PEARL STREET: This brick-paved pedestrian mall serves as the vibrant heart of the city with fantastic shopping, dining, nightlife and entertainment along historic storefronts.
- WALK, BIKE, HIKE TRAILS: From relaxing strolls to challenging treks, Boulder offers some of the most beautiful trails in the country. There are excursions for every season, wheelchair-accessible paths, dog-friendly trails and destinations sure to satisfy every outdoor enthusiast.
- EXPLORE CHAUTAUQUA: Founded as an adult education center in 1898, this historic landmark serves as a centerpiece for a beloved Boulder neighborhood offering excellent hiking, dining and entertainment.
- PUBLIC PARKS: With outdoor activity the center of Boulder living, it’s no surprise the city offers 60 public parks, each with its own amenities and distinctive natural beauty.
- UNFORGETTABLE FESTIVALS: Celebrating wine, food, film and music, Boulder offers a year-round calendar of exciting festivals and events.
- RENOWNED RESTAURANTS: Bon Appetit magazine named Boulder “America’s Foodiest Town” in 2010, and today, that reputation continues with a No. 1-rated farmers’ market and an array of restaurants encompassing every inspiration, including farm-to-table, seafood, Asian, Mexican and Mediterranean.
- PERFORMING ARTS: The Dairy Arts Center is the heart of Boulder’s art scene. The Art-Deco Boulder Theater and The Hill’s Fox Theater offer a variety of great live entertainment. The city also offers performances by the Boulder Philharmonic Orchestra, an active dinner theater, and wonderful Colorado University performing arts programming.
- BEAUTIFUL BREWERIES: With nearly two dozen breweries and brewpubs within the city, beer lovers will have plenty to cheers to in Boulder.
- TEA LOVER ATTRACTIONS: Enjoy a free tour of Celestial Seasonings, the largest tea manufacturer in North America, and follow it up with a visit to the Dushanbe Teahouse — a Persian work of art right next to Boulder Creek.